Monday, December 22, 2014

Snowman Popcorn Wrapper - Free Printable

Source
I found this last year on Pinterest as a cute idea for a teacher's gift but the original pdf had been taken down.  I googled and found a few others but I didn't like them quite as much, and I wanted to change the text a little bit, so I created my own and it worked great.  I got rave reviews from the teachers, they loved having an extra pair of gloves in their desk for recess duty and microwave popcorn is a favorite snack.


Fast forward to this year, I wanted to do the same thing but the laptop with the publisher files I had created last year on it died about a week ago.  I could have sworn I had saved everything to Dropbox, but I guess I must have been in a hurry (imagine that) and probably told myself I'd do it after the holidays (and we all know that is a black hole worse than "I'll do it tomorrow")

So after re-creating it again this year, I thought I'd post it here so that others could benefit and I can always find it.

I printed it on plain white paper and included a cut line for where to trim.  Just wrap it around the popcorn and tape in place.  Then place a pair of magic gloves as the hat and tie some ribbon on it.  Here's the finished product.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you,so much I had lost my copy from two years ago,and was asked to help with a fund raiser at church.Thought what could 8 and 9 yr olds do that would be fun.THen I looked everywhere,finally found your copy.I'm sure the kids will do great,plan on selling them before and after Wed.services,and who doesn't like popcorn.
thanks again
Toni